All Dial Up Plans Include:
- Local access to the Internet*
- Up to five ECR email addresses
- Free self-configured Spam and Virus Protection
- No set-up fees
- Pay by credit card, cash or check
- Local dial-up access to locations nationwide.**
- Free local telephone technical support.
- View Technical Support hours
Additional Dial-Up Services
Never miss an important call while online with ECR Call Alert!
ECR Email Archive
Never lose an important Email with ECR Email Archive!
Fast & powerful: What you can do with Exede
- Browse the web and your email faster than ever
- Share photos remarkably fast
- Enjoy better video chat with fewer delays
- Send and receive files quickly
- Watch streaming videos, TV and movies with fewer delays from buffering
Why Exede Internet is the best choice
- We offer a truly free data usage time slot daily. There are no data caps during our Late Night Free Zone
- Up to 12 Mbps download speeds and 3Mbps of upload speeds on ALL plans. Other services charge you much more for the same high speeds
- Every plan comes with the full suite of Google Apps™
- Created by ViaSat, an industry leader on the cutting edge of innovative satellite communication technology
- Our subscribers love the service. Read what some of them have to say here
* ECR CANNOT REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE THAT ANY DIAL-UP PORT IS LOCAL. ECR CANNOT CONFIRM THE LOCATIONS AND CITIES LISTED WITH CORRESPONDING ACCESS NUMBERS ARE IN FACT THE ACTUAL LOCATIONS OF THE ACCESS NUMBERS. IF ANY DOUBT EXISTS, USER SHOULD CONTACT THEIR TELEPHONE SERVICE PROVIDER DIRECTLY. ECR CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LONG DISTANCE CHARGES USER MAY INCUR. ECR, ITS EMPLOYEES OR ITS AFFILIATES ARE IN NO POSITION TO KNOW WHAT IS LOCAL TO EACH USER AND WHAT MAY NOT BE LOCAL TO EACH USER. ECR WILL MAKE NO REIMBURSEMENT, EITHER PARTIAL OR IN-FULL, FOR ANY LONG DISTANCE OR OTHER TELEPHONE CHARGES INCURRED BY USER WHILE CONNECTED TO THE SERVICE.
* USAGE LIMITED TO 200 HOURS per calendar month. Two hundred hours per month equals an average of over 6.5 Hours per day. There is a 5 hour time limit per concurrent session in all areas.
** LOCAL ACCESS may be limited or may not available for all locations. Please check with your phone provider to determine if the numbers listed for your area are local and will not incur additional charges.
If you wish to cancel service, you must notify ECR by phone or in person so your account does not accrue additional charges. You will receive a cancellation number. Do not consider an account closed or cancelled without receiving cancellation number. All cancellations with more than one month remaining will receive a pro-rated refund based upon the amount of time remaining. Prices effective August 1, 2004. Personal Internet service is non-taxable in Ohio.
Contact Us to receive a current copy of our Dial-Up Internet Terms of Service.
† Maximum acceleration gain up to 19.69x (faster) – Average acceleration gain of 5.45x (faster), actual results may vary.